"Ever fancied [a ship] you shouldn't? Hurts, doesn't it? But a good kind of hurt."
SERIES 8 OF DOCTOR WHO ISN’T AIRING UNTIL LATE 2014.
WE GET THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY AND ACHRISTMAS SPECIAL THIS YEAR AND THAT’S IT FOR LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF WTF
SO WE ARE THE NEW SHERLOCK FANDOM IS THAT IT
Okay, now I’m starting to really think that there might be a regeneration in store for the Christmas Special, because this bears striking similarities to the S4 to S5 gap.
In all seriousness if Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr actually brings in a huge of flood of new users what will actually happen is that the ratio of people who wordlessly reblog cool photos to people who slap stupid gifs of Jared Padalecki being a bad actor on every single damn thing will tip back in a favourable direction and that’s why I’m welcoming Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr with open arms like an unholy swarm of ravenous locusts systematically stripping the meat from my bones
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
And the other side of the story…
where is tony stark to buy tumblr back from yahoo
WE NEED YOU TONY
WE NEED YOU TO SAVE OUR PORN
Everyone is missing the biggest problem here.
Fuck the ads. Fuck the links. Fuck the email stuff.
Yahoo explicitly forbids pornography and sexually suggestive material on their websites and all affiliates.
That means no more porn on Tumblr.